Personal Work
A couple of new digital images have surfaced, 'Ravaged by darkness' and 'the Krampus', have been added to the galleries. Check them out on my Facebook page or at Deviant art. At the moment I've going to give Twitter a bit more of a bashing with my random thoughts and pointless visions. And I'm hoping to keep this blabber page happening a enough spill out any other excess rubbish in my brain. I've also been working on a side project called 'Plan 9 Magazine' which will be coming soon.
Tarot Deck
The deck is still coming along, with the latest being The Queen of cups pictured here. The model is the lovely lovely Kate, such an angel. You can visit the tarot gallery at face book or deviant art. With a bit of luck I'll eventually complete the small number of cards remaining.
Other Work
Recent portraits have included Dead Can Dance's Brendan Perry, London After Midnight's Sean Brennan, lovely Australian alternative model Paige 'Frankenkitty' Taylor and Swedish guitar dynamo Frederik Pihl. Completed 2 new covers for Guns 'n Roses guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, first one released 'Catfight' is available from his site and Itunes, the 2nd has not yet been released, so stay tuned for that one. The other songs and art created can be obtained from Mr Foot.. so go check him out he's a fucking musical genius.
Ok thats enough chatter... until later, take care,
D
No comments:
Post a Comment